Exclusive and prestigious Liberty Style Villa on the lake of Como dating from around 1880, located between Cernobbio and Menaggio.
It has a rectangular plan: the dock is located under the garden next to the villa and is as follows
• 5 rooms on the ground floor, two with fireplaces, more services
• 5 rooms on the first floor
• 4 rooms on the second floor more services
• much of attic with two rooms and services.
The total area, excluding the dock, and about 720 square meters.
The property is accessed by a driveway access that allows the parking of several cars and a service external concierge immediately adjacent.
The house is preserved in its original condition, still intact railings, windows, floors of absolute value of the time as proof of the quality of construction and materials.
The garden of about 1,200 square meters is characterized by an elegant plantation house that enriches the colors and scents.
The central part of the garden has a second descent to the lake beyond the dock.